KPSC Recruitment notification JE Asst Engineer vacancies 2016 Apply Online: Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (KPSC) update latest notification for the JE/Asst Engineer jobs in 2016 at KPSC, Candidates who are looking for job in KPSC for KPSC Assistant Engineer Civil job KPSC Assistant Engineer Mechanical jobs and KPSC job for Junior Engineer they have to apply online for the KPSC 2016 examination
KPSC Recruitment notification JE Asst Engineer vacancies 2016 Apply Online
Step for Apply Online KPSC JE Asst Engineer vacancies 2016
First you have to go at home page of the KPSc
For the new Candidates
- Candidates first Register you as a New User clicking on “NEW USER SIGNUP HERE”
- Fill User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer Date of Birth.
- Then press the button “Create User”.
For the Registered Candidates
The candidates already registered with the organization or any of the examinations/tests need not register again. Such candidates should click on “REGISTERED USER” link.
- “Click to Apply option.
- It will fetch out Candidate’s Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information,
- All Fields are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate.
- Candidate’s Personal Information including “Father’s/Mother’s name‟, “District‟, ‟Centre‟, “Address‟, “Contact No‟, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- Now application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Every field has clear written instructions for filling up the particular column which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- fill the Personal Details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Nationality and Gender.
- Once you have done with your Personal Details, enter Educational Details etc. Enter Name of Board or University, Percentage
- uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- The photo of candidate should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed.
- The candidate should scan his signature,
- Click the ‘Upload’ button
KPSC Recruitment notification
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published 2016 notification for KPSC JE/Asst Engineer vacancies last dat for online form submission date is 27/02/2016, KPSC 2016 notification there are total 1347 ass engineer job recruitment in Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC),
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 761
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 85
- Junior Engineer: 501
Candidates starting salary is Rs. 6000/- to Rs.11200/- per month after selection.
Online applications KPSC Recruitment 2016. Candidates must fill the application form through online mode before the last date which is 27/02/2016, for more information candidate can go kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC JE/Asst Engineer vacancies form condition for candidates
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech/ B.E.) in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Universit
- Age of aspirants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 16th February 2016 and relaxation in age will be given as per Government Rules.