KPSC recruitment 2016 RTO job exam date form fees eligibility criteria hall ticket:Karnataka Public Service Commission has advertise at there web page official notification for Regional Transport Officer vacancies Karnataka PSC declare total 11 post in there RTO department you can download your hall ticket for the KPSC govt RTO job from the web portal of kpsc online form submission is started from the 4 feb 2016 and closing date of KPSC RTO job exam is 5 march 2016 so candidates who are trying to clear the exam have to prepare there self strongly because there is very tuff compaction in RTO Karnataka job,
KPSC recruitment 2016 RTO job exam date form fees eligibility criteria hall ticket
Karnataka recruitment apply online
All the entire candidates who wish to apply for the Karnataka recruitment apply online application form through online mode before the last date 4th March 2016.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 04.02.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04.03.2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 05.03.2016
Eligibility criteria Karnataka Public Service Commission 2016 RTO application form
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Site: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Job Role: Regional Transport Officer
Job Category: Government
Job Location: Karnataka
Regional Transport Officer (RTO): 11 Posts
- Before applying the application for the RTO job in KPSC candidate must read there eligibility criteria of the KPSC-RTO exam
- Educational qualification for the KPSC MVI recruitment 2016 is must have Degree in Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from any University.
- The candidate age should be in between 18-35 years to applicable for Karnataka RTO jobs.
KPSC-RTO application form fees
- For general category candidates have to pay Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.25/-.
- The selection process based on the performance in the Computer Based Competitive exam (CBCE) and interview.
KPSC salary for the RTO govt employees
The pay scale for Regional Transport Officer (RTO) is Rs. 28100-50100,
For All the perfect candidates who wish to apply for the Karnataka Recruitment apply online application at online web portal kpc.kar.nic.in and submit there details carefully KPSC RTO Recruitment 2016 Exam Date Update Soon if you are looking for the exam pattern of the RTO 2016 exam then you can find out at kPSC site,